精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

邦联

发表于 2009-8-12 18:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
CHAPTER No. 12
第十二章

Gray swirled before his eyes. Shadows that moved, that hurt as they moved, exploding inside his brain like pulses from a hot laser. Dooku tried to reach out and could not. He flexed and felt pressure at his wrists and ankles.
灰色的光线在杜库眼前旋转。光影缓缓移动,它们是如此的疼痛,就像热激光的脉冲波在他脑里爆炸。杜库试着伸展手脚,却动弹不得。他蜷缩着身体,感受到手腕和脚踝上铐锁的压力。

His vision cleared, and the shadows resolved themselves into objects. A table. A chair. He saw that his wrists and ankles were encircled by stun cuffs.
他的视线逐渐清晰起来,光影下隐约浮现出物体的轮廓。一张桌子,一把椅子。他看清他的手脚正是被铐锁捆绑在一起。

He breathed slowly, accepting the pain in his head and telling his body that it was time to heal. He called on the Force to help him, and he felt the pain ease its grip.
他慢慢地吸气,承受着难忍的头痛,他告诉自己的身体是时候恢复了。他召唤原力来帮助他,疼痛立刻得到缓解。

They had been taken by the droids, and a paralyzing agent had been introduced through a small syringe. With a painful glance down at his utility belt, he saw that his lightsaber was gone.
他们被机器人带走后,就被注射了一小管麻醉剂。杜库艰难地看了一眼腰带处,发现他的光剑早就不见了。

Qui-Gon was beside him. They were lying on a cold stone floor, the laser cuffs binding them to durasteel hoops embedded in the stone. Qui-Gon groaned and opened his eyes. His breath came out in a hiss.
魁刚就在他身旁。他们躺在冰冷的石地面上。激光手铐把他们牢牢地固定在深嵌于石板的铁环里。魁刚呻吟着睁开双眼,低沉地呼了口气。

"Breathe," Dooku said. "The pain will ease in a moment."
“深呼吸,”杜库说,“疼痛很快就会减轻。”

He watched as his Padawan closed his eyes again and took slow, heavy breaths. Color returned to his face. He opened his eyes. "Do you know where we are?"
他注视着他的徒弟闭上眼睛,慢慢地深呼吸。魁刚的脸色渐渐恢复常态,他睁开眼:“您知道我们现在在哪吗?”

"No idea." They could have been unconscious for hours and transported off Von-Alai. It didn't matter. Because Dooku had not contacted the Temple, no one had known they were on Von-Alai. There was no way to track them.
“不知道。”在被运送出Von-Alai星球时,他们很可能已经昏迷了好几个小时。不过这无关紧要,因为之前杜库没与绝地圣殿取得联络。没人知道他们在Von-Alai星球,也不可能找到他们。

Lorian would not beat him. He vowed that it would not happen. Things didn't look good - he was bound and imprisoned at the moment - but Dooku would find his opportunity and he would use it.
Lorian不能打败他,他发誓一定不会输给Lorian。情况看起来很不妙——他被捆绑着关押在这里——但杜库会发掘机会,加以利用。

"Perhaps Eero will find us," Qui-Gon said. "Or tell the Temple where we are."
“也许Eero会找到我们,”魁刚说,“或者告知圣殿我们在哪。”

"Eero is part of this," Dooku said. "He set us up."
“Eero也参与其中,”杜库说,“是他把我们诱入陷阱。”

"But he is your friend," Qui-Gon said. "And he was hurt in the invasion."
“可他是你的朋友,”魁刚说,“而且他还受了伤。”

"So it seemed. Injuries can be faked. Eero was a good actor, nothing more. I was foolish not to think of it before. This should be a lesson to you, Padawan. Have as many friends as you want, but do not trust them. Believe me, I know what I am speaking of. The person who has imprisoned us was once in training with me."
“看起来似乎如此。伤口可能是假的。Eero只是个演技出色的演员。我事前竟没有想到这一点,真是愚蠢。这也可以给你个教训,我的徒弟。结交多少朋友都可以,但千万不要信任他们。相信我,我知道我在说什么。那个囚禁我们的人就是曾经和我一同参加训练的人。”

"He is a Jedi?" Qui-Gon asked, shocked.
“他是个绝地?”魁刚震惊不已。

"No. He went through training but was dismissed. Never mind why. We were friends once. I am beginning to suspect that he might hold some kind of grudge against me. So there is more going on here than you know."
“不。他受过训练,但是被驱逐了。不要问我为什么。我们曾经是朋友。我现在开始怀疑他可能策划了一场针对我的阴谋。这里发生的一切远比你知道的要多。”

"You mean you knew he was the space pirate?" Qui-Gon said no more but the words hung in the air. And you did not tell me?
“你是说,你早就知道他就是那个海盗?”魁刚没再说什么,他的言外之意是:你竟然没告诉我?

"I recognized him as he left Senator Annon's ship."
“当他撤离议员的飞船时,我就认出他了。”

"And you think Eero is in league with him?"
“那么你认为Eero是他的帮凶?”

"I suspect so. Betrayal is part of life, Qui-Gon, and we can't always see it coming."
“我怀疑是这样的。背叛是生活的一部分,魁刚,而且我们并不是总能预见到。”

Qui-Gon strained against the energy cuffs.
魁刚用力挣扎,想挣开手铐。

"That won't do anything but exhaust you," Dooku told him. "You must accept that sometimes you are in situations over which you have no control. Accept the situation and wait for your opportunity. Besides, we are farther along than we were before."
“毫无用处,只能让你筋疲力尽。”杜库劝慰他,“你必须承认,有些时候你无法控制局面。只能接受事实,然后等待属于你的机会。而且,比起之前,我们已经走出很远了。”

"In what way?"
“为什么?”

"We were looking for the space pirate, and now we have found him. We'll get taken to him eventually. He won't be able to resist gloating - he never could. When we find him, we will wait for our opening, and we will not make mistakes."
“我们来寻找海盗,现在我们找到他了。我们最终会见到他。他将难以自控,沾沾自喜——他一向如此。当我们看到他,就见机行事,绝不会出错。”

Dooku closed his eyes. He did not like to feel anger and humiliation roiling inside him. He needed inner calm. He never acted out of anger.
杜库闭上双眼。他讨厌感受到愤怒和耻辱在内心中翻腾的感觉。他需要内心的安宁。他不能出于积怨行事。

Long minutes passed. He felt his heartbeat slow. Then he heard the swish of the doors opening.
过了很长时间。他感觉到心跳恢复平稳。这时,他听到门嗖的一声打开了。

"Old friend," Lorian said.
“老朋友,”Lorian进来了。

At the sound of his voice, rage spurted up in him again. He did not open his eyes until he had controlled it.
一听到Lorian的声音,愤怒再次涌上杜库心头。他竭力控制住,而后睁开眼睛。

"I realized some time ago, Lorian, that we were never friends," Dooku said evenly.
“我早就认识到了,Lorian,我们从来都不是朋友。”杜库平静地说。

Lorian had grown into a handsome man. He was all lean muscle. His thick gold hair was cropped short, throwing into relief the bold lines of his face and his green eyes. "You haven't changed," he said, then smiled. "Yet it's good to see you, even though it's unfortunate for me. If a Jedi had to be tracking me, I would've hoped for anyone but you. You knew me too well. Once."
Lorian已经长成一位英俊的男子:全身健美的肌肉,一头金色浓密的短发,勾勒出他的脸颊和绿色瞳孔的粗犷柔美的线条。“你一点也没变,”他说着,微笑起来,“不过见到你还是很高兴,即使对我来说是不幸。如果有绝地跟踪我,我倒希望他是除你之外的任何人。你太了解我了,曾经。”

"Yes," Dooku said. "I knew how you would lie and cheat to get your way."
“是的,”杜库说,“我早就知道为了达到目的,你可以不择手段。”

"What is so bad about what I've done?" Lorian asked. "It was hard being in the galaxy all alone, trying to make my way. All I knew was the Temple. Did that ever occur to you, Dooku? We were raised in a bubble, and then everything I knew was taken away from me. I was forced out into the galaxy, a young boy with no Master to guide me."
“我做的有什么不对吗?”Lorian问道,“独自一人在银河系生存、为自己的事业打拼是何等艰难。我之前只知道有绝地圣殿。你从来没有尝试过吧,杜库?我们是一起长大的,我所熟悉的事物一夜之间都离开了我。我被流放到银河系中,一个年幼的男孩,没有任何师父指导。”

"The Jedi hardly set you adrift," Dooku said. "They arranged a position for you in the Agricultural Corps."
“绝地从来没有放逐你,”杜库说,“他们为你在农场里安排了位置。”

Lorian snorted. "Tending hybrid plants on a Mid-Rim planet? Would you be satisfied with that life, after all the training we went through?"
Lorian轻蔑地哼了一声。“在一个中环星域的星球上管理杂交植物?经过了这么多年的训练,你甘心过那样的生活吗?”

"I had no reason to have to accept it," Dooku said. "I did not violate the Jedi Order. You did. You seem to forget that."
“如果是我,我没理由拒绝,”杜库说,“不过我没有触犯绝地戒律。你却犯下大错,你好像忘了这一点。”

"I was young and made a mistake." Lorian's face hardened. "I paid dearly for it. Was I supposed to turn into a farmer? I was trained as a Jedi! So instead I went into business for myself."
“我那时年轻无知才犯了错误。”Lorian脸色一沉。“我已经为此付出沉重的代价了。难道我就应该去做个农民吗?我可是曾经受训成为绝地的!所以我就开创了自己的事业。”
"As a space pirate."
“就做了星际海盗?”
"Just temporarily. I started out kidnapping criminals, but that got risky. You'd be surprised how reluctant gangs can be to come up with the ransom. So I looked to Senators next. The only problem was, they had the best security. But what if their security wasn't as good as they thought it was? When I heard Kontag was sliding into bankruptcy, it gave me the idea. So I bought this factory and offered Kontag a deal."
“只是暂时的。我开始绑架抢劫,不过那很危险。你也许会感到惊奇,当我们提出赎金要求时,很多人都相当犹豫。所以我就盯上了议员。唯一的困难是,他们拥有最先进的安全系统。可如果他们的安全系统并不像他们想象的那么优秀呢?当我听说Kontag公司濒临破产时,我就打定主意,买下这家工厂,然后与Kontag公司达成交易。”

"A factory that employs children." Qui-Gon's voice was flat. His gaze told Lorian that he held him in contempt.
“一家雇佣童工的黑厂,”魁刚的声音不带丝毫感情,他的眼神告诉Lorian,他非常鄙视Lorian。

Lorian strolled toward Qui-Gon, his face alight with curiosity. "So this is your apprentice, Dooku? Qui-Gon Jinn? Yes, I can see you in him. He is as sure of his own rightness as you are. What would you have me do, young Padawan? Fire the child workers? Many of them support families. Parents who are injured or too sick to work, or parents who have abandoned them so they are supporting their brothers and sisters. Would you have them starve?"
Lorian走到魁刚面前,脸上充满好奇。“那么,杜库,这就是你的徒弟,魁刚•金?不错,我从他身上能看到你的影子。他像你一样,自信于自己的正直。年轻的学徒,你能让我怎么办?把那些童工都解雇了?他们许多人都要养家糊口的。他们的家人有的伤残,有的生病,还有的早就撒手人寰,他们还要养活兄弟姐妹。你忍心让他们挨饿吗?”

"I would find a better way," Qui-Gon said.
“我会用更好的办法。”魁刚说。

"Ah, he is unshakable. Well, I'll tell you this, young Jedi. I am planning to phase out the child labor. Improve conditions. But do you know what that takes? Money. The Jedi don't deal with credits. They don't speak of them. But the rest of us have to eat, you know."
“啊,还挺倔强的。好吧,我告诉你,年轻的绝地,我计划逐步淘汰童工,改善工作条件。但你知道这需要什么吗?钱!绝地从不和钱打交道,也不会谈及钱。但你知道,我们得挣钱吃饭。”

"You are full of justifications," Qui-Gon said.
“你这些都是诡辩,”魁刚说。

"They make the planets turn," Lorian said with a shrug. Qui-Gon's words did not sting. "Have you been to the Senate lately? It runs on justifications. I am not evil, Qui-Gon Jinn. I know this for certain. I've seen the face of true evil," Lorian said, his voice dropping. "And I have known the terror of it. So don't be too quick to judge me."
“诡辩才能使星球运行,”Lorian耸耸肩。魁刚的话一点也没激怒他。“你最近去过议院吗?它就是在诡辩中运转的。魁刚,我并不邪恶,我很确信。我曾见过真正的邪恶,”Lorian说着,声调低沉,“我知道它有多可怕,所以你不要这么快就对我下定论。”

"True evil?" Dooku asked. Could Lorian mean the Sith?
“真正的邪恶?”杜库问。难道Lorian说的是西斯?

Lorian turned back to him. "Yes, Dooku, I did access the Sith Holocron. I was curious. And what I saw chilled my blood and haunted my days for a long time. It haunts me still. And yet it is comforting somehow. Once you've seen true evil, you can be sure that you will never be able to fall that low."
Lorian转身面向他,“是的,杜库,我确实偷看了西斯全息记录。我当时很好奇。我看到的东西令我毛骨悚然,在很长一段时间里我都无法自拔。至今,它还如噩梦般缠绕着我。不过有时它也让我感到欣慰。一旦你见识过真正的邪恶,你就会明白,你绝不会堕落到那种地步。”

"Don't be so sure," Dooku said. "You're a kidnapper. A criminal. How can you justify that?"
“别那么绝对,”杜库说,“你只是个绑匪,一个罪犯,你怎么能证实你所说的话?”

Lorian shrugged, smiling. "I need the money?" Dooku snorted.
Lorian耸耸肩,微笑着回答:“我只需要钱。”杜库轻蔑地哼了一声。

"Look, so what if I kidnap a few corrupt Senators for a couple of weeks? Some of them even enjoy the attention. Nobody gets hurt."
“看看吧,如果我绑架一些腐败的议员,扣押他们几周时间,又会怎么样呢?他们中有些人甚至会享受这种待遇。没人会受到伤害。”

"What about us?" Dooku asked.
“那我们呢?”杜库问。

"I'm not going to kill you, if that's what you're wondering," Lorian said. "I'm just going to hold you until the last job is done. I'm ready to retire anyway. I'd like to return to my homeworld and start a legitimate business. I still owe some credits to Eero for setting up the whole security thing, but I have enough for myself."
“我不打算杀你们,如果这就是你所疑虑的。”Lorian说,“我只想暂时关押你,直到最后一项工作完成。毕竟,我已经准备洗手不干了。我想回到我的家乡,做一些做合法的买卖。为了整个安全系统的事,我还欠Eero一笔钱,不过我已经替自己捞足了钱。”

"So Eero was in on your scheme from the beginning."
“这么说,Eero从一开始就在你的计划之中?”

"Pretty much. We ran into each other on Coruscant. He was upset about his lack of a career. He was positive he'd be a Senator by now, but he didn't have enough money to really run an election. So he agreed to use his contacts in the Senate to recommend Kontag. Then once the kidnappings began, more and more Senators lined up for extra security. It was a truly brilliant plan." Lorian sighed. "Too bad it all has to end."
“不错,我们在科洛桑偶然认识的。那时他正为自己的事业苦恼。他信心十足,认为自己可以当选议员,可他没有足够的钱财来运作选举。所以他就同意利用他在议会的人脉,推荐Kontag公司。然后一旦绑架频发,越来越多的议员就会排队来购买更多的安全系统。这的确是个完美的计划。”Lorian长叹一声,“可惜它就要结束了。”

The doors suddenly slid open, and Eero ran toward Lorian. "Now you've done it!" he cried. Dooku could now see that outside the room was some kind of office. Laying on a console were two lightsabers.
门突然滑开了,Eero奔向Lorian。“都是你做的好事!”他大叫道,杜库现在可以看清门外是个有点类似于办公室的地方。控制台上放着的正是他们两的光剑。

"Calm down, Eero," Lorian said irritably. "There's no need to shout at me."
“冷静,Eero,”Lorian不耐烦地说,“没必要对我大呼小叫的。”

"Yes, there is!" Eero said. "The Senator is dead!"
“不,有必要!”Eero喊道,“议员死了!”

"Dead?" Lorian looked confused. "How? He's being held in comfortable surroundings. I even sent in pastries, for galaxy's sake."
“死了?”Lorian一脸迷茫,“怎么可能?我把他关在舒适的房间里,而且为了银河系的利益着想,我还特意送去了糕点。”

"He had a heart attack. He died instantly."
“他突发心脏病,当场就死了。”

"Ah. This isn't good," Lorian said.
“啊。这不太好,”Lorian说。

"No, I'd say so," Dooku said. "It's murder."
“不,我必须说,”杜库说,“这是一场谋杀。”

"Exactly!" Eero said. "How did you talk me into this! We'll be tried for murder!"
“的确!”Eero大叫起来,“你怎么能这样害我!我们涉嫌谋杀!”

"Only if they catch us," Lorian said.
“只有被他们抓到才会,”Lorian说。

"I just got into this for the credits," Eero said fretfully. "I'm a politician, not a murderer!"
“我只是为了钱才参与其中的,”Eero焦急地说,“我是个政客,不是谋杀犯!”

"Yes, this certainly changes things," Dooku said smoothly. Eero was just as afraid of getting caught as an adult as he'd been as a young man. ''You've killed a Senator. The full might of the Senate security force will come down on you. Not to mention the Jedi. They are already looking for us. This will certainly give them a reason to hurry."
“是啊,这的确会改变很多事情,”杜库平静地说。Eero虽然长大成人,却还像小时候一样害怕被人抓到。“你杀了议员,整个议会保安系统都会来抓你们的,更不用说绝地了。他们正在寻找我们,议员遇害只会加快他们的进程。”

"We have to get out of here!" Eero said shrilly to Lorian.
“我们得尽快离开这!”Eero对Lorian尖叫。

"Calm down!" Lorian barked. "Can't you see what he's doing? Shut up and let me think!"
“冷静一点!”Lorian大叫道,“你难道没看到他在干什么吗?闭嘴,让我好好想想!”

"Don't give me orders!" Eero suddenly drew out a vibroblade. "I'm sick of it. You've bungled everything!"
“别再对我发号施令!”Eero突然抽出一把震动刀,“我受够了!你搞砸了一切!”

"You fool!" Lorian hissed. "Put that away!"
“混蛋!”Lorian低呼一声,“快放下刀!”

But it was too late. Dooku summoned the Force. The vibroblade flew from Eero's unsteady hand and landed on the energy cuffs binding Dooku's wrists. The blade cut through the cuffs easily. With split-second timing, Dooku slipped out his hand before the vibroblade could injure him. He felt only a slight burn of heat.
但是已经太晚了。杜库召唤原力。震动刀从Eero颤抖的手中滑落,飞到杜库手铐边。锋利的刀刃一下子切断铐锁。就在手铐断裂的一瞬间,杜库及时抽出双手,刀没能伤到他,他只感到些许烧焦的热量。

Within seconds, he had released the other cuff and the ones binding his ankles.
几秒钟内,杜库又切断另一只绑住他脚踝的铐锁。

Eero took one look at him and bolted out the door. Dooku reached out a hand and his lightsaber flew from the room next door into his palm.
Eero飞快着看了杜库一眼,夺门而逃。杜库伸出一只手,光剑从相邻的房间飞到他的手里。

When he turned, lightsaber activated, Lorian had Eero's vibroblade and a blaster in his hand. Dooku smiled. This time it was not a game.
当他转过身,光剑点燃。Lorian手里紧握着Eero的震动刀和一只爆能枪。杜库微微一笑,这次可不是游戏。

Lorian backed up toward the door. Dooku saw that he meant to escape. He would try to avoid the battle if he could. Dooku leaped, blocking his exit. Lorian would not leave this room alive.
Lorian慢慢退向门口,杜库察觉出他想溜走,Lorian会尽力避免与杜库交战。杜库翻身跃起,截断他的退路。Lorian不会活在走出这间房的。

He had never forgotten Lorian, and he had never forgiven him. It was not in Dooku's nature to forgive or to forget.
他绝不会忘记Lorian,也绝不会原谅他。遗忘和谅解从来就不是杜库的个性。

"You betrayed me once, and now you've tried to make a fool of me," Dooku said.
“过去,你背叛了我,而现在你又想来愚弄我,”杜库说。

"So glad to see you haven't changed," Lorian said, giving his vibroblade a twirl. "Can I point out again that the galaxy doesn't revolve around you, Dooku? The kidnapping wasn't personal. I didn't know you were on that ship." He grinned. "But I have to admit, I enjoyed winning."
“很高兴看到你一点也没变,”Lorian说着,旋转着震动刀,“难道还需要我再次提醒你,整个银河系不是围着你一个人转的吗,杜库?这次绑架不是针对个人的。我事前也不知道你会在那只飞船上。”Lorian露齿一笑,“不过我得承认,我享受胜利。”

The light mockery that danced in Lorian's eyes inflamed Dooku. The old resentment balled up in his chest, the choking rage he had felt as a boy. Now it joined the fury of a man. Dooku felt it surge, and he didn't fight it.
Lorian眼中荡漾着的嘲讽神色激怒了杜库。一种熟悉的憎恨在他胸膛内急剧膨胀,就像他还是一个小男孩时所感受的暴怒一样窒息,只不过现在又多了一份成年男子的狂暴。杜库清晰地感受到这股力量喷涌而出,他没有压制它。

He was older now, and wiser. Anger no longer had the power to make him sloppy. It made him more precise.
他现在更加成熟理智。愤怒早就不能使他头脑混乱,反而令他格外精准。

"Talk all you want. You will never leave this room," he said with such icy control that the smile faded from Lorian's eyes.
“随你怎么说吧,你永远也不会离开这间房了。”他的语气冰冷无情,Lorian眼中的笑意逐渐消退。

"Let's not be so dramatic," Lorian said uneasily.
“别那么夸张,”Lorian内心开始有些不安了。

"Master give me my lightsaber!" Qui-Gon called.
“师父,把光剑给我!”魁刚喊道。

The words only buzzed faintly, as if they came from a long distance away. Dooku did not need his Padawan. Qui-Gon would only get in his way. He needed to finish this alone.
魁刚的话就像来自很远距离外,在杜库听起来,只是几声无力的嗡鸣。杜库不需要他的徒弟参与其中,魁刚只会碍手碍脚,他希望单独解决问题。

Lorian had seen his intent in his eyes. Between them now was the knowledge that Dooku would not allow him to surrender. He fired the blaster. Dooku deflected the fire easily. There was no way that Lorian could win this battle. Dooku could see the desperation in his eyes, the sweat forming on his brow. He enjoyed seeing it.
Lorian从杜库眼里看出他的意图:杜库绝不会接受他的投降。Lorian抱着爆能枪向杜库扫射,杜库轻松地反弹开炮火。Lorian根本没有赢的机会。杜库看见他眼中的绝望和额头上渗出的汗珠,心中一阵快意。

Lorian kept up a steady barrage of fire while he swung the vibroblade, using the same Jedi training he had absorbed so long ago. Dooku kept advancing. He knew perfectly well where Lorian was headed - to Qui-Gon's lightsaber. Dooku decided to speed up the process. He lunged forward and with an almost casual swipe severed the vibroblade in two. Then he whirled and kicked the blaster out of Lorian's hand.
Lorian运用着很久以前学到的绝地技能,一边保持着坚固的火力防守线,一边挥舞着震动刀。杜库继续向前逼近。他十分清楚,Lorian想拿到魁刚的光剑。杜库决定加快进程。他猛冲向前,一剑斩断震动刀。而后旋转身体,踢飞了Lorian手中的爆能枪。

Lorian sprang and fumbled for Qui-Gon's lightsaber. Dooku allowed him to pick it up. He had no reason to fear.
Lorian跳起来,去摸魁刚的光剑。杜库没有阻止他,他没有理由惧怕Lorian。
Qui-Gon cried out, but Dooku didn't hear what he said. All his focus was on Lorian now.
魁刚大叫一声,可杜库根本没听见魁刚说什么。他现在所有的精力都集中于Lorian。

"Go ahead, attack me," Dooku said, holding his lightsaber at his side, letting it dangle casually. "Show me how much you've forgotten."
“来呀,来攻击我啊!”杜库说着,手持光剑,随意地晃动着。“让我看看你究竟忘了多少。”

Lorian activated the lightsaber. Even in the midst of a battle Lorian could not win, Dooku could see the pleasure the former Jedi took in holding a lightsaber again.
Lorian点燃光剑。即便Lorian毫无胜算,杜库还是看到了这位前绝地学徒拿起光剑时的兴奋。

He leaped at Dooku. The first strike was easily deflected. Without his connection to the Force, Lorian could not handle the weapon as he once had. Dooku enjoyed this humiliation the most. He parried Lorian's attacks, barely moving.
他跳向杜库。第一次进攻轻易地被抵挡住了。没了对原力的敏锐感应,Lorian已无法像以前那样自如地操纵光剑了。杜库最享受这种羞辱。他几乎不用移动就能轻易地闪开Lorian的攻击。

"Pity," Dooku said. "You were a worthy opponent once.
“真遗憾,”杜库说,“你曾是个很有价值的对手。”

Now a flare of anger lit Lorian's gaze. He suddenly shifted his feet, moved unexpectedly, and came close to landing a blow.
Lorian眼中燃烧起熊熊怒火。他突然变换步伐,出乎意料地接近杜库,一剑砍来。

Dooku decided it was time to stop playing with him. It was time to show him what fear was. Time to show him who the winner was.
杜库决定停止游戏,是时候让Lorian见识一下真正的恐惧,看看谁是最后的赢家。

He moved forward in perfect form, gathering the Force and molding it to his desires. His lightsaber danced. Lorian managed to evade one strike and parry the next, but it cost him. He stumbled with the effort.
他优雅地向前移动,召唤原力,并按自己的意愿使用它。他的光剑在空中起舞。Lorian成功避开一次攻击,又挡开了下一个,但他已经支撑不住,费力地跌倒在地。

"Master!"
“师父!”
Qui-Gon's voice cut through the heart of Dooku's concentration with the same annoying buzz.
魁刚的声音穿过杜库内心的专注,一同之前恼人的嗡鸣声。

" Master. Stop."
“师父,住手吧。”

Qui-Gon did not shout this time. Yet his tone penetrated Dooku's concentration better than his cry had. Dooku looked over. Bound and helpless, Qui-Gon looked back.
魁刚这次没有大声呼喊,但比起呼喊,他坚定的语气更有效地打断了杜库的专注。杜库向魁刚望去,魁刚正无助而坚定地望着他。

That gaze. Dooku almost groaned aloud. He saw integrity and truth there, and he could not hide from it. He saw himself through Qui-Gon's eyes, and he could not do it. His Padawan had revealed to him what he should have known already. He could not go down this road.
那种凝望。杜库几乎叹息出声。他从中看到了正直和真理,这是他不能回避的。透过魁刚的双眼,杜库看到他自己,是的,他不能这么做。他的徒弟已经向他揭示了他本应该知道的东西——他不能走上这条不归路。

He deactivated his lightsaber. Lorian took a deep, shuddering breath.
他熄灭光剑。Lorian浑身发抖,长松了一口气。
"It's over," Dooku said.
“结束了。”杜库说。

评分

查看全部评分

没有所谓命运这个东西,一切无非是考验、惩罚或补偿。

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组其他

发表于 2009-8-12 20:14 | 显示全部楼层
Qui-Gon的一声“Stop”让我想起EP2中他对Anakin喊的那一声。
Do,  or  do  not.
There  is  no  try.
Train  yourself  to  let  go  of  everything  you  fear  to  lose.

絕地學徒

主题

帖子

精华

扩张区域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2009-8-12 21:26 | 显示全部楼层
杜庫這真的成魔了吧........
星球大戰是生命,看足球是食糧
@_@是我專用的符號,不是代表@@,不是代表暈...

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2009-8-13 11:35 | 显示全部楼层
支持,again...

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 04:58 , Processed in 0.067092 second(s), 20 queries .