【短篇】迷失的维德(Vader Adrift) - 汉化发布区 - 星球大战中文网 Star Wars China - Powered by Discuz!
  • Baidu
  • 论坛搜索
10345查看 | 24回复

[小说] 【短篇】迷失的维德(Vader Adrift)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地同盟

发表于 2015-1-24 13:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 zzg1945 于 2015-1-28 22:45 编辑

第一次翻译小说,不足之处还请前辈们指点^_^

原作者:赖德·温德姆

Vader Adrift
迷失的维德

"Did you hear about Darth Vader, sir?"
“你听说过达斯·维德吗,长官?”
The veteran Stormtrooper turned his white-helmeted head to see his younger counterpart approaching across the spaceport's shuttle launch pad. In a gravelly voice, the veteran trooper said, "What's that, TK-813?"
一个冲锋队老兵转动他的白色头盔看着另一个年轻的冲锋队员接近穿梭机停机坪。老兵用粗哑的声音说,“怎么回事,TK-813?”
The younger trooper came to a stop. "Darth Vader, sir. He's here."
年轻的冲锋队员来到一个停机坪前停下了。“是达斯·维德,长官。他来了。”
The veteran glanced at the large boxshaped shuttle that had just touched down and was now resting on its thrusters beside a nearby gantry. "Lord Vader's at the garrison?"
老兵扫了一眼刚刚着陆,现在正在一架起重机旁休整引擎的箱型穿梭机。“维德大人抵达这里了?”
"No." TK-813 pointed up to the sky.
“没有。”TK-813指着天空说。
"On the Tarkin."
“他在塔金号上。”
The two Stormtroopers were among those stationed at the spaceport on the planet Hockaleg in the Patriim system, where the Tarkin, an Imperial battle station, was under construction in Hockaleg's orbit. Named in honor of the late Grand Moff Tarkin, the battle station consisted of a massive, planet-shattering ionic cannon that was bracketed by hyperdrive engines and defensive shield generators. Shaped like a concave dish, the ionic cannon resembled the Death Star's main offensive battery, but was without the Death Star's flaws-or so its designers claimed. Although the Tarkin was considerably smaller than the Death Star, it was still so large that it was visible in Hockaleg's blue sky as a rectangular satellite.
这两个冲锋队员驻扎在帕特里姆星系的霍卡列格行星的太空港里,塔金号,一个帝国战斗太空站正在这颗行星的轨道上建造。以高级星区总督塔金之名命名,战斗太空站由一个巨大的,可以摧毁星球的离子炮和一样大的超空间推进器和护盾产生器组成。形状就像一个凹面镜的离子炮是死星的主要攻击武器,设计者说它没有任何缺陷。尽管塔金号比真正的死星要小,但它仍然大到在霍卡列格的蓝天中清晰可见,就像一颗矩形的卫星。
The Empire had conscripted a number of humans for the ground operations at Hockaleg's spaceport-a tight sprawl of mostly ramshackle structures-and the veteran looked around to make sure none of the locals were listening. Satisfied, the veteran tilted his head back to look skyward and said, "Who told you Lord
帝国征召了一些人在霍卡列格的太空港进行地面作业——扩建一个摇摇欲坠的建筑——老兵看了看周围确保没人听他们说话。“谁告诉你维德大人来了?”
TK-813 thought for a moment, then said, "Grimes overheard someone at headquarters mention it."
TK-813想了想,说:“是格兰姆斯偶然在指挥部听到的。”
"Grimes" The veteran looked back at TK-813. "Who's Grimes?"
“格兰姆斯?”老兵看着TK-813。“谁是格兰姆斯?”
"You know, sir. He's TK-592. No, I mean, he's... uh, TK-529."
“你知道的,长官。他是TK-592。啊不,我是说,他是……呃,TK-529。”
The veteran sighed impatiently through his helmet's respirator.
老兵透过他的发声器不耐烦地叹了口气。
"When did he tell you?"
“他什么时候告诉你的?”
"Not long ago, sir. Just after you cleared the last flight to the Tarkin."
“不久之前,长官。就在你核实了最后一架去塔金号的穿梭机之后。”
The veteran glanced at the landed shuttle, looked back at TK-813, and said, "At our next rotation, you, 'Grimes,' and I are going to walk over to headquarters so we can have a chat about the importance of maintaining military protocol and distributing information on a need-to-know basis. I suspect a number of laborers on Hockaleg have no fondness for the Empire. For all we know, some could be Rebel spies."
老兵又瞟了一眼停靠着的穿梭机,看着TK-813说:“下次换岗的时候,你,‘格兰姆斯’和我要去总部谈谈有关服役协议和泄露机密的事情。我怀疑Hockaleg上一部分工人并不热爱帝国。你我都知道,他们中可能有叛军间谍。”
"Yes, sir."
“是的,长官。”
But the veteran wasn't listening. He was focused on the bright, yellowish glint that appeared to be growing across the top of TK-813's helmet. The veteran twisted his neck sharply to look skyward again. The rectangular point of light he had seen earlier had transformed into an expanding blossom of fire.
但是老兵没有在听。他被光亮吸引住了,淡黄色的闪光出现在TK-813头盔上方的天空中。老兵又一次迅速抬头看着天空。原来矩形的一点变成了扩散的火焰。
TK-813 followed the veteran's gaze and said, "Oh, no. Is that the Tarkin?
TK-813顺着老兵的视线看上去:“噢,不。那是塔金号吗?”
"It was."
“是。”
"Sir, what should we...?"
“长官,我们需不需要……?”
But the elder trooper was already running for the shuttle, taking his blaster rifle with him.
但是年长的冲锋队员已经带着他的爆能步枪冲向了穿梭机。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入星球大战

x

评分

查看全部评分

There is no emotion, there is peace.

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地同盟

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-24 13:24 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zzg1945 于 2015-1-28 22:48 编辑

Darth Vader was seated in the cockpit of his crippled TIE fighter. The fighter's transparisteel window was shattered and its starboard wing was a mangled mess.
达斯·维德坐在他那半残的战斗机的驾驶座椅上。战机的透明钢化玻璃已经破碎,右机翼也是一团糟。
If not for his armored pressure suit and the fighter's reinforced hull, the Dark Lord of the Sith might not have survived the collision with the large chunks of ice that had materialized in his path less than a minute before the Tarkin exploded. Because the explosion had released billions of pieces of debris, as well as electromagnetic radiation that prevented starship-to-starship transmissions - including distress signals-all Vader could do for the moment was sit in his fighter; listen to the rasping noise of his labored, mechanized breathing; and reflect on how he had once again missed an opportunity to capture his son, Luke Skywalker.
如果不是他的装甲抗压服和加固过的战机机体,西斯黑暗尊主可能无法从几分钟前来自塔金号的爆炸和与一块巨大冰块的撞击中活下来。爆炸释放出无数残骸,而且电磁辐射也干扰了舰只间的通讯——包括遇难信号——维德这时候能做的一切只是坐在他的战机里;倾听着他自己发出的刺耳的噪音,机械般的呼吸声;反省着他怎么能又一次错过抓住他的儿子卢克·天行者的机会。
Only a few weeks had passed since his duel with Luke on Cloud City. He had traveled to Hockaleg in his personal flagship, the Super Star Destroyer Executor, to inspect the Tarkin. He had never had much regard for so-called superweapons, and had been morbidly amused that the new battle station was named after the commanding officer who had lost the Death Star. His interest in the Tarkin had changed, however, the moment he had sensed Luke's presence on-board.
距离他与卢克在云城上的决斗只过去了几星期。他从霍卡列格转移到他的个人旗舰,执行者号上,前往视察塔金号。他并不在意这件超级武器的称谓,反而对这座以在死星上殉职的指挥官命名的战斗太空站感到丧心病狂的愉悦。他对塔金号的兴趣随即消失了,他感觉到了卢克的存在。
Vader had previously failed to apprehend Luke at the shipyards of Fondor. And on the planet Aridus. And on Monastery. And Mimban and Verdanth, and, most recently, in Cloud City. With those experiences behind him, Vader had no intention of letting Luke slip away on the Tarkin.
维德先前没能在方多的船坞逮到卢克。也没能在阿里杜斯。以及僧院星。还有明坂和韦尔丹思,以及,最近的一次,在云城。因为这些事情,维德不想让卢克再从塔金号上溜走。
Suspecting the young Rebel would try to sabotage the battle station s main power reactor, Vader had instructed Imperial officer Colonel Nord to remove all security personnel from the reactor areas and to increase sentries along possible escape routes. And then Vader had stood outside a generator room and waited for Luke to walk right into his trap.
由于怀疑这个年轻的叛军分子会试图破坏战斗空间站的主反应堆,维德命令诺德上校撤走所有反应堆附近的保安人员并布置在所有可能的逃跑路线上。然后维德就在反应堆室的外面等着卢克走进他的陷阱。
Vader had not anticipated that Colonel Nord would try to kill him.
维德没有料到诺德上校想杀了他。
The assassination attempt had distracted Vader long enough for Luke to escape on an Imperial transport. Vader had not had time to deal with the traitorous officer before going to his TIE fighter to pursue Luke. Nor could he stop Luke from transferring to the increasingly which had appeared from out of nowhere. And when someone had dumped the Falcon's water supply, Vader had been unable to evade the wall of ice that had rapidly formed in the Falcon's wake.
一起暗杀行动将维德拖住了足够长的时间以让卢克驾驶一辆帝国运输船逃走。在登上他的TIE战斗机追杀卢克前,维德没有时间对付那个叛徒军官。他也没能阻止随时可能从某个地方冒出来的卢克。当千年隼号上用于补给的水被丢下时,维德没能躲过那座冰墙。
From his damaged fighter, Vader had watched the Tarkin rotate to direct its ionic cannon at the Falcon, and he realized the impending blast would destroy his fighter, too.
从他损坏的战机中,维德看到塔金号的离子炮正在转向千年隼号的方向,他意识到即将发生的攻击也会把他的战斗机毁掉。
He had no doubt that Colonel Nord was directing the weapon's aim, or that his chances of escaping the blast were less than nil.
他毫不怀疑是诺德上校在指示瞄准,这也意味着他的逃脱几率几乎为零。

本帖子中包含更多资源

x

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地同盟

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-24 13:25 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zzg1945 于 2015-1-28 22:49 编辑

But then the Tarkin had exploded over Hockaleg, launching wide tendrils of burning fuel in all directions. Two nearby Star Destroyers and dozens of smaller vessels were consumed instantly. The explosion's shockwave struck Vader's TIE fighter, knocking it away from the ice and sending it tumbling across space. Debris from the Tarkin sailed past the fighter and buffeted the port-side wing. Vader wrestled with his flight controls, struggling to keep the fighter from straying far beyond Hockaleg's orbit. He spiraled for several seconds before he managed to activate a single thruster and brought the fighter to a relatively dead stop before the thruster burned out.
但是这时塔金号却在霍卡列格上空爆炸了,将燃烧着的油料抛向四面八方。旁边的两艘歼星舰和一些小型舰只也卷入其中。爆炸产生的冲击波强烈地冲击着维德的TIE战斗机,将它从冰块上甩出,在太空中翻滚。从塔金号上飞出的残骸不断掠过他的战机,重重地击中了它的左翼。维德奋力控制着战机,试图不让它离霍卡列格的轨道太远。在翻滚了几秒钟后,他试图启动一个单独的推进器,而在它烧坏之前,战机就完全停止了。
Vader's eyes shifted behind the lenses of his black metal mask as he looked through his cockpit's damaged window. Wreckage was everywhere. Several kilometers beyond the Tarkin's blazing remains, the Executor was apparently intact, but Vader took little consolation from this observation, because, due to the electromagnetic interference, he could not even signal the Executor to go after the Millennium Falcon. It occurred to him that even if he could get a signal through, the Falcon had probably already left the Patriim system.
维德的眼睛在他黑色的金属面具后转动,透过驾驶舱毁坏的玻璃向外看去。到处都是残骸。在塔金号的残骸几千米外,执行者号仍完好无损,但维德并未就此感到欣慰,因为电磁干扰的存在,他甚至无法命令执行者号去追赶千年隼号。他随即想到,即使他能发出命令,千年隼号可能也已经离开帕特里姆星系了。
And then he saw a white saucer-shaped blur speeding out of Hockaleg's orbit, and realized he had spotted the Falcon. He was about to use the Force to call out to Luke, but then the freighter vanished into hyperspace. And once again, Vader felt robbed.
然而他看到了一个模糊的白色圆盘状物体正高速远离霍卡列格的轨道,他意识到那是千年隼号。就在他正要透过原力向卢克叫喊时,那艘货船跳入了超空间。又一次,维德有了什么东西被抢走的感觉。
He had to make Luke his ally. Luke had to yield to the dark side of the Force and join him. Unless that happened, Vader would never be able to overthrow his own Master, the Emperor Palpatine.
他要将卢克转变为他的盟友。要让卢克向原力的黑暗面屈服并加入他。除非是这样,否则他永远也无法推翻他的师父,帕尔帕廷皇帝。
Vader saw a large piece of twisted metal moving toward his fighter, and he reached out with the Force to send the debris off in a different trajectory.
维德看到一大块奇形怪状的金属向他的战机直直地飞来,他探出原力,偏离了它的轨迹。
He wondered how the Emperor would react when he learned of the Tarkin's destruction. With the Emperor's far-reaching powers, it was possible that he was already aware of what had happened in Hockaleg's orbit. Although Palpatine would undoubtedly express his displeasure at losing the Tarkin, he had been lately more preoccupied by the construction of the second Death Star in the Endor system. Vader assumed the Emperor would likely send him to Endor to ensure that the new Death Star did not follow the Tarkin's fate. Thinking of this prospect, Vader fumed. He was a soldier, not a building supervisor, and he had grown weary of working with scheming officers and incompetent bureaucrats. He checked his comm system again and heard nothing but static on every frequency. The Executor's crew had been aware that he was in his TIE fighter when the Tarkin exploded, and he surmised they had already sent out search teams to recover him. He also suspected that he could be in for a long wait. Unable to use their ship's sensors to locate his fighter, the teams would have to use their own eyes to find him amidst the scattered debris. Although he didn't entirely trust any member of his crew, he did trust that they would find him sooner than later. After all, they knew the price of failure.

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地同盟

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-24 13:25 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zzg1945 于 2015-1-28 22:51 编辑

他不知道当皇帝知道塔金号的毁灭后会有什么感想。以皇帝深厚的力量,他可能已经意识到在霍卡列格的轨道上发生了什么。尽管帕尔帕廷会对于塔金号的毁灭表现出明显的不悦,他也会很快将注意力放在正在恩多轨道上建造的死星II号上。维德认为皇帝可能会将他派往恩多以确保死星II号不会追随塔金号的命运。想到这种可能,维德大为恼火。他是个战士,不是监工,他也逐渐对与那些耍小聪明的军官和蠢笨无能的官僚共事感到厌烦。他又检查了一次通讯系统,但没有任何结果,所有的频率都保持着沉默。执行者号的舰员已经意识到当塔金号爆炸时,他正在他的TIE战斗机里,维德猜测,他们可能已经派出搜索队来找他了。他也认为,等待会是漫长的。他们无法使用舰上的传感器来定位他的战斗机,只能凭借肉眼在散落的残骸间搜寻。尽管维德并不信任他的舰员,他仍然相信总会有人找到他。毕竟,他们知道失败的后果。
Fear kept everyone in place.
恐惧驱使着他们。
But then he thought of the late Colonel Nord, who had most certainly feared him, too. Nord hadn't been the first Imperial officer who'd tried to kill Vader, and like most of the other would-be assassins, he hadn't had the courage to take on the Sith Lord directly. The problem with such cowards, Vader decided, is that they're not more afraid.
但他随后又想到已死的诺德上校,他肯定也害怕他。诺德不是第一个想要杀死维德的帝国军官,像其他可能是刺客的家伙们一样,诺德没有膽量直接将西斯尊主干掉。出现在这些懦夫们身上的毛病,维德肯定,是他们还不够害怕。

As Vader watched for any sign of the expected search teams, he wondered who or what might try to kill him next. He wondered about this with something resembling fervor, as he had become increasingly eager, over the years, to rid the galaxy of anything that threatened him or tested his patience. He welcomed the unexpected because he knew it could not kill him. He was confident that he would continue to survive because he always did. He sincerely believed his survival was the will of the Force.
正在维德试图发现任何预期中搜索队的迹象时,他想知道谁或是什么东西接下来可能会杀他。他满怀热情地希望知道这些,这些年来,他变得越来越急切地清除着银河系里威胁着他或考验他耐心的东西。他欢迎那些突发事件,他知道那都不足以杀死他。他对自己能幸存下来变得越来越自信,就像他之前几次幸存一样。他由衷地认为,他的幸存是原力的意志。
He sighted a spacecraft moving toward his position. He was surprised to see that it was not a ship from the Executor, but rather a boxy shuttle from Hockaleg. He tested his fighter's running lights, then flashed them to draw the shuttle pilot's attention. As the shuttle drew closer,
维德看到一架穿梭机向他径直驶来。他很惊讶,那架箱型穿梭机并非来自执行者号,而是来自霍卡列格。他启动了战斗机的舷灯来吸引驾驶员的注意。穿梭机慢慢接近了。
Vader looked to its main viewport, and was further surprised to see the craft was helmed by an Imperial Stormtrooper.
维德向它的观察窗看去,让他更惊讶的是驾驶穿梭机的是一个戴着头盔的帝国冲锋队员。
Vader switched on his fighter's interior lights so the trooper could see him clearly.
维德打开了战机的照明灯以便冲锋队员更清楚地看见他。
He raised one black-gloved hand, pointed at the shuttle, then pointed above his head to the fighter’s egress hatch. The trooper responded with a nod. Vader watched the trooper expertly maneuver the shuttle to position its starboard side as close as possible to the top of the fighter's cockpit.
他举起一只戴着黑色手套的手,指向穿梭机,又指向他头顶上的战机出舱口。冲锋队员点头答应。维德看着冲锋队员熟练地驾驶着穿梭机向他的右舷靠近,并尽可能地接近战机驾驶舱的顶部。
Vader slid back the egress hatch above his black-helmeted head, rose from his seat, and launched himself through space to the waiting shuttle. The trooper had already opened the starboard airlock. Vader guided his body into the shuttle, and the airlocks outer hatch slid shut behind him. The chamber soon pressurized and then the inner hatch opened. Vader proceeded to the shuttle's bridge, where he found the armored trooper standing at attention. Vader gazed down at the trooper, and his deep voice echoed in the bridge as he said: "Why isn't an Imperial pilot in command of this vessel?"
维德滑向黑色头盔上方的出口,从驾驶座上站起来,将自己推向了等待着的穿梭机。冲锋队员已经打开了右舷的气闸。维德控制着身体进入穿梭机,气闸门在他身后关闭了。很快,舱内加压,通往内部的舱门打开了。维德走进穿梭机的舰桥,一个全副武装的冲锋队员正在那里立正等待着。维德俯视着冲锋队员,他阴沉的声音在舰桥中回响:“为什么不是帝国飞行员在指挥这艘船?”
Without hesitation, the trooper replied, "I was stationed at the shuttle launching pad on Hockaleg when the Tarkin exploded, Lord Vader. I left my post to search for survivors."
没有任何犹豫,冲锋队员回答:“维德大人,当塔金号爆炸时,我驻守在霍卡列格上的穿梭机停靠台。我离开了我的职位来搜寻幸存者。”
Vader recognized the trooper's distinctive voice and clipped manner of speech. "You served in the Clone Wars."
维德认出了冲锋队员独特的嗓音和简洁的讲话方式。“你参加过克隆人战争。”
It wasn't a question.
这并不是问题。
But the trooper replied, "Yes, sir."
但是冲锋队员回答了。“是的,长官。”
"And you are an experienced pilot."
“你是个经验丰富的飞行员。”
"Yes. sir."
“是的,长官。”
"Then why," Vader said, "are you in Stormtrooper armor?"
“那为什么,”维德说:“你穿着冲锋队盔甲?”
"I was demoted, sir."
“我被降职了,长官。”
"Why?"
“为什么?”
"I disobeyed an order and assaulted a superior officer twenty years ago, sir," the trooper replied, no trace of regret in his voice.
“长官,二十年前我违抗了一个高级军官的命令。”冲锋队员回答,声音中没有任何遗憾。
Vader was impressed by the trooper's strong composure. In fact, he did not sense any fear in the trooper. And although Vader lived and breathed to instill fear-especially in subordinates-he did not feel any compulsion to rattle this particular soldier, who exuded reliability as well as loyalty. Instead, Vader simply asked, "What was your operational unit during the Clone Wars?"
维德为冲锋队员的沉着感到惊讶。事实上,他没有在这个士兵身上感觉到恐惧。尽管维德一直在慢慢灌输着恐惧——但他仍未从这个透露着可靠和忠诚的特殊的士兵身上感到它。维德只是简单地问:“克隆人战争时你在哪支部队服役?”
"Shadow Squadron, sir."
“暗影中队,长官。”
Vader's breathing apparatus made a small wrenching noise. "If you were in Shadow Squadron, you were trained by...?"
维德的呼吸器发出了一小声扭曲。“如果你是暗影中队的一员,训练你的是……?”
"General Skywalker, sir. Do you wish to return to your Star Destroyer?"
“是天行者将军,长官。您希望回到您的歼星舰吗?”
"Not yet," Vader said. He gestured at the shuttle's controls. "Leave a distress strobe with my fighter and then take me to the garrison on Hockaleg."
“暂时不,”维德说。他向穿梭机的控制室打了个手势。“给我的战斗机留下一个遇险信号灯,再带我去你在霍卡列格的驻地。”
As the trooper deployed a beacon, he said, "Begging your pardon, sir, but when the search team finds your fighter empty, they may assume that you're adrift."
冲锋队员布置了一个信标,然后说:“请原谅我,长官,但是如果搜索队发现您不在战斗机中,他们可能会认为您已经遇难了。”
"So be it," Vader said as he lowered himself onto the copilot's seat.
“随它去吧。”维德俯身坐在了副驾驶座上。

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地同盟

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-24 13:26 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zzg1945 于 2015-1-28 22:55 编辑

As the shuttle descended through Hockaleg's atmosphere, Vader said, "I am curious about the details of your demotion."
穿梭机穿过Hockaleg的大气层时,维德说:“我对你被降级的细节很好奇。”
"It's all on record, sir," the trooper said, angling the shuttle toward the spaceport.
“它们在记录里都有,长官。”冲锋队员说着,将穿梭机向太空港飞去。
"I would prefer to hear it from you."
“我更希望听你来说。”
"Permission to speak freely, sir?"
“我能畅所欲言吗,长官?”
"Granted."
“可以。”
The trooper cleared his throat.
冲锋队员清了清嗓子。
"You are aware I'm a clone, sir?"
“你意识到我是克隆人了,长官?”
"Yes."
“是的。”
"Well, twenty years ago, after Shadow Squadron was disbanded, I had a new commanding officer-a non-clone. When he ordered me to kill my gunner - who had been wounded in combat, but not mortally - I refused. And when my commanding officer tried to shoot me for refusing, I broke his jaw. I spent a year in solitary."
“嗯,二十年前,在暗影中队解散后,我有了一个新指挥官——他不是克隆人。他命令我杀死我的瞄准手——他在战斗中受伤,我拒绝了——但并非很强硬。当他因为这件事试图向我开枪时,我打飞了他的下巴。于是我被隔离监禁了一年。”
Vader considered the details, then said, "What happened to the injured clone?"
维德考虑了一下,说:“那个受伤的士兵后来怎样了?”
"He recovered, although he was killed several months later during a bombing run."
“他康复了,尽管他在几个月后的空袭中丧生。”
"Do you regret your actions?"
“你对你的行为后悔吗?”
"No. sir. Everybody dies. I'm just glad I helped a friend live a bit longer."
“不,长官。所有人都会死。我只为我能帮一个朋友多活了一段时间而感到高兴。”
As the spaceport came into view, Vader said, "If you were to serve under my command, would you ever disobey an order?"
太空港进入了他们的视野。维德说:“如果你在我手下服役,你有可能抗命吗?”
"Yes, sir, but only if it helped you live longer."
“是的,长官,只要能让您活得久一些。”
Vader was stunned by the aged clone's words and the implication that he might disobey one of his orders...or that he might consider the Sith Lord a friend. Before he could ask the clone for an explanation, the clone tested the comm and received a loud burst of static. Switching the comm off, he said, "I can't establish contact with spaceport control, sir. We don't have clearance to land." Vader said, "Do you expect any troops will fire at the shuttle?"
维德被年长的克隆人的话语惊呆了,以及他话中可能违抗他命令的暗示……或许他把一个西斯尊主当成了朋友。在维德要他解释前,克隆人尝试着进行通讯,但没有收到回音。他关掉通讯器,说:“我没法和太空港控制中心联系,长官。我们并没有降落许可。”维德说:“你认为会有人向穿梭机开火吗?”
"I don't know, sir."
“我不知道,长官。”
"Take us down."
“降落。”
The shuttle landed beside the launch gantry. The shuttle's boarding ramp extended and the clone stepped out, carrying his blaster rifle. As he led Vader down the shuttle's boarding ramp, he tapped the side of his white helmet and said, "CT-6981 to TK-813, do you read me? TK-813?" He glanced back at Vader and said, "Just static, sir." At the bottom of the ramp, he looked around and added, "Where is everyone?"
穿梭机在起重机架旁降落了。穿梭机的登机板伸出,克隆人走了出来,带着他的爆能步枪。在他身后,维德走了出来,他启动了白色头盔一旁的通讯器:“TK-813,这是CT-6981,能听到吗?TK-813?”他回头看向维德,说:“只是静电干扰而已,长官。”在斜坡底部,他环顾四周,补充道:“人们都去哪了?”
Vader heard shouting in the distance, and then the sound of blasterfire. He turned to the clone, and could tell by the tilt of the clone's helmet that he heard the shots too. They looked toward an alley between two nearby buildings and saw a Stormtrooper emerge, firing his blaster rifle behind him as he ran. He stumbled and collapsed, face down on the ground.
维德听到了远处的一声惨叫,然后是爆能枪的声音。他转向克隆人,从克隆人抬起的头盔中知道他也听到了枪声。他们向附近两座建筑物中间的小巷看去,一个冲锋队员出现在那里,正扔下他的爆能步枪逃走。他跌跌撞撞地跑着,然后脸朝下摔在了地上。
"TK-813!" The clone ran to the fallen trooper and rolled him over. Blood flowed out from under TK-813's chest plate. The clone hauled the younger Stormtrooper behind a small shack while Vader strode toward them, his eyes focused on the alley.
“TK-813!”克隆人向摔倒的士兵跑去,将他翻了过来。血从TK-813胸部的护甲中流了出来。克隆人将年轻的冲锋队员拖到了一个棚子后面,这时维德大步向他们走来,他的眼睛注视着小巷。
"What happened?" the clone said to the injured trooper.
“出什么事了?”克隆人对受伤的士兵说。
"You were right about the laborers, sir," the trooper gasped. "They don't like...the Empire. After they saw the... Tarkin blow, they attacked the headquarters, and then...."
“你对那些工人的看法是对的,长官,”士兵喘息着。“他们不喜欢……帝国。他们看到塔金号爆炸后就攻击了指挥部,然后……”
The trooper's body went slack.
士兵的身体松了下来。
"He's gone," the clone said.
“他死了。”克隆人说。
"Stay with me," Vader said. He walked fast toward the shuttle, the clone keeping close to his back. They were halfway to the ship when five armed men in grease-stained coveralls ran out from behind the gantry and started firing at them. Without breaking his stride, Vader raised his right hand and deflected the energy bolts with ease.
“呆在我身边。”维德说。他飞快地向穿梭机走去,克隆人紧跟在他身后。半路上,五个穿着肮脏的工装裤的武装人员从起重机架旁窜出来并向他们开火。维德的步伐丝毫没有减慢,他举起右手,轻易地偏转了那些能量束。
He assumed the five men recognized him and were aware of his capabilities because they gaped and cringed as they lowered their blasters.
他认为这五个人认出了他是谁且知道他的力量,因为他们变得目瞪口呆,放低了枪口。
Keeping his gaze fixed on the men, Vader said to the clone, "Board the shuttle and prepare for..."
保持着他的目光盯着那几个人,维德对克隆人说:“登机并准备……”
Vader was interrupted by another round of blaster fire, followed by a clatter of armor behind him. He glanced back and saw the clone sprawled on the ground, clutching at his left side. Another group of laborers had emerged on the launch pad and now faced Vader too. They all looked very afraid.
一轮爆能枪射击打断了维德的话,他身后传来了盔甲的哗啦声。他回头瞄了一眼,看到克隆人瘫倒在地上,紧紧抓着维德的左半身。又一群工人出现在发射台旁面对维德。他们看起来都很害怕。
Ignoring the laborers, the Dark Lord dropped to one knee beside the clone. The clone was still breathing, but Vader could tell that he wouldn't last long.
无视了那些工人,黑暗尊主单膝跪在克隆人旁。克隆人仍然有呼吸,但维德能肯定他活不久了。
The clone said, "I couldn't just walk away and... let them hit you, sir."
克隆人说:“我不能就那么走开然后……让他们击中你,长官。”
Vader removed the clone's helmet. Although the clone still resembled Jango Fett, his face was more heavily lined with age and his hair was mostly white. Vader said, "Contrail, when we were with Shadow Squadron, at the Battle of the Kaliida Nebula, your call sign was Shadow Eleven. You flew well."
维德摘下了克隆人的头盔。尽管克隆人的面孔仍然很像詹戈·费特,但他的脸上多了许多岁月的皱纹,他的头发也几乎全白了。维德说:“尾迹,当我们在暗影中队的时候,在卡利达星云战役时,你的呼号是暗影十一号。你飞的很好。”

The clone did not seem surprised that Vader knew his name and details about Shadow Squadron. He smiled and said, "I had...a good teacher, sir." And then his eyes went shut and he died.
克隆人似乎对于维德知道他的名字和他在暗影中队的细节并不惊讶。他笑了,说:“我有个……好老师,长官。”随后,他闭上眼睛,死去了。
Vader rose and directed his gaze to the men who had shot the clone.
维德起身并直直地盯着开枪击中克隆人的人。
One of the men said, "Lord Vader, please forgive us. We didn't know you were on Hockaleg."
其中一个人说道:“维德大人,请原谅我们。我们不知道您在霍卡列格。”
"I was adrift," Vader said as he drew his lightsaber and ignited its glowing crimson blade. "Allow me to thank you all for bringing me back."
“我刚刚迷失了,”维德说着拿出光剑,点亮了红色的剑刃。“请允许我感谢你们把我带了回来。”

=完=

本帖子中包含更多资源

x

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地同盟

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-24 13:28 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zzg1945 于 2015-1-24 20:03 编辑

再次感谢原作者。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2015-1-24 14:52 | 显示全部楼层
这是什么时候的小说啊  感觉很棒 有些悲伤

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地同盟

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-24 18:06 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
文森特 发表于 2015-1-24 14:52
这是什么时候的小说啊  感觉很棒 有些悲伤

2012年的

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2015-1-25 09:35 | 显示全部楼层

我最喜欢这种短文  总是给人一种短小精悍的感觉

主题

帖子

精华

管理员

原力
水晶

遇战疯人克隆人汉化组

发表于 2015-1-27 23:21 | 显示全部楼层
非常感人的故事,但这次翻译错误有点多,我帮你校对了一下,并配了图片,上传到了网站服务器上:
http://www.starwarsfans.cn/misc/Vader_Adrift.doc
消灭西斯,自由属于人民!
Death  to  Sith,  Freedom  to  People!

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

绝地同盟

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-28 22:55 | 显示全部楼层
南方战士 发表于 2015-1-27 23:21
非常感人的故事,但这次翻译错误有点多,我帮你校对了一下,并配了图片,上传到了网站服务器上:
http://ww ...

了解。文中的那些图片是从哪里来的?

主题

帖子

精华

管理员

原力
水晶

遇战疯人克隆人汉化组

发表于 2015-1-28 23:55 | 显示全部楼层
zzg1945 发表于 2015-1-28 22:55
了解。文中的那些图片是从哪里来的?

Wookieepedia
消灭西斯,自由属于人民!
Death  to  Sith,  Freedom  to  People!

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2015-1-30 20:54 | 显示全部楼层
这文看着人泪奔   阿纳金内心深处的光明面

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2015-2-3 12:33 | 显示全部楼层
回想到克隆人士兵的忠诚与善良

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2015-2-5 19:08 | 显示全部楼层
这里的维德好萌QAQ
老大哥在看着你。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2015-2-10 00:47 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 megaflame 于 2015-2-10 00:49 编辑

维德你就一祥瑞,超级武器碰到你无一生还——不管它和你是不是一个阵营的。

来细数一下好了

还是个小鬼的时候端掉了贸易联盟指挥舰
当绝地的时候拆了锻炉
两个死星因为你的保护而被毁,加上全银河仅有三条的执行者级歼星舰(之一)
如今又加上了塔金号

我是不是该庆幸太一人的匕首当时不是你拿着……

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2015-3-28 22:45 | 显示全部楼层
迷之感动……爵爷还是很萌的啊~
May The Force Be With You!And Remember:Do Not Panic!Use The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

共和国绝地

发表于 2015-4-29 20:33 | 显示全部楼层
看完顿时泪奔...
你指尖闪烁跃动的电光,是我此生永恒不变的信仰,唯我超电磁炮永世长存!

主题

帖子