原力
水晶
发表于 2010-1-26 22:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(Revenge's Royalty)

2006年5月11日,星期四

作者:Pablo Hidalgo
翻译:August
校对:虫子

Castle-Hughes and Jackson Mendoza on their brief but intriguing roles...
卡索·休斯和杰克逊·门多萨谈她们虽小但却动人的角色……

Their roles are brief yet important, for they suggest a transition that bridges the prequel Star Wars trilogy and the original films. For Keisha Castle-Hughes and Rebecca Jackson Mendoza, their singular scenes in Episode III meant not only a chance to be in a Star Wars movie, but also to be Queen for a day.
她们的角色虽小但却很重要,因为她们暗示着《星战》前传三部曲向原三部曲的转变。对凯莎·卡索·休斯和丽贝卡·杰克逊·门多萨来说,她们在EP3中的单场戏不仅意味着一个出现在《星战》电影中的机会,而且还意味着能当一天女王。

Castle-Hughes left her native New Zealand to arrive in Sydney for a single day of shooting on a very tight schedule. "We came to Australia only the day before filming," she recalls. "We did the last costume fitting -- which was only the second costume fitting -- so it was very nerve-wracking for them just in case things didn't fit. But it all went fine."
卡索·休斯离开她新西兰老家前往悉尼参加为期一天拍摄,工作行程非常紧凑。“我们只在开拍前一天抵达澳大利亚,”她回忆说,“我们进行了最后的试装——那只是第二次试装——因此对他们来说万一有什么不合适,情况就会让他们极为头疼。不过好在一切都好。”

As Queen Apailana, Castle-Hughes inherits a regal design legacy that stretches back to the first prequel, The Phantom Menace. Her robes display the style and elegance of peaceful Naboo. "I liked the whole look of the thing. It made me feel really proud to be wearing it."
作为阿佩拉娜女王,卡索-休斯继承了一份来自首部曲《幽灵的威胁》王室设计的遗产。她的长袍展示了和平的纳布的风尚和优雅感。“我喜欢这装束的整体外观。穿上它让我真的觉得很自豪。”

Rebecca Jackson Mendoza, who played Alderaan's Queen Breha Organa, also had high marks for the designs of Trisha Biggar. "I felt like I was in a wedding -- a green wedding gown," she says. "It was originally going to be velvet, but then they decided that might come off too dark, so they changed it."
丽贝卡·杰克逊·门多萨扮演的是奥德兰的女王Breha Organa,她对翠莎·比格的设计也给予了高度评价。“我觉得我好象是在参加一场婚礼——一件绿色的结婚礼服,”她说,“最初他们打算用天鹅绒做,不过接着他们觉得这个颜色太暗了,因此他们做了改动。”

Although a fan of the original films, Jackson Mendoza admits that it was her brothers who pieced together the significance of her role before she did. "To be honest, I was kept in the dark up until I got on set," she says. "I knew I was Queen of Alderaan. My brothers are Star Wars freaks, and they said, 'Oh, you're gonna be the surrogate mother of Princess Leia."
虽然她是原三部曲的影迷,但杰克逊·门多萨还是承认是她的兄弟拼凑出她的角色的重要性。“老实说,直到进片场之前我还是两眼一抹黑,”她说,“我知道我是奥德兰的女王。我的兄弟们是星战狂迷,他们说:‘哦,你要扮演莱娅公主的养母。’”

The significance of their roles are not lost on these young actresses. "When I found out this was going to be the last Star Wars film that was ever going to be made, I felt pretty privileged to be in it," says Castle-Hughes.
对这些年轻女演员来说,这些角色也没有失去其重要意义。“当我发现这将是最后一部被拍摄的星战电影时,能参与其中我觉得相当荣幸。”卡索-休伊斯说。

"As a girl growing up and seeing Star Wars, of course you want to be Princess Leia," explains Jackson Mendoza. "And to know that I'm actually playing her mother... I just kept thinking about those buns! I was the mother of those buns! Maybe I taught her how to do those buns!"
“作为一个看着星战电影长大的女孩,你当然想成为莱娅公主,”杰克逊·门多萨解释说,“得知我真的要扮演她的母亲……,我就是不停地想着那两个圆发髻!我是那两个圆发髻的妈!也许就是我教了她怎么梳那两个圆发髻的!”

原文出处:http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/production/beacon161.html

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:41 , Processed in 0.055631 second(s), 18 queries .